- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, halved
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
1. Wash spinach leaves. Wrap washed leaves in a tea towel and shake well to dry leaves.
2. Heat oil, butter and garlic in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat until butter sizzling and garlic starts to colour. Add the spinach and lemon rind. Saute 1-2 minutes until spinach almost wilted. Squeeze over ½ lemon and remove from the heat. Scatter over the sesame seeds and serve.