Greek Salad Kebabs
- 400g (3 medium) Lebanese cucumber
- 2 (200g each) green capsicum
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 24 (150g) pitted kalamata olives
- 125g Greek feta
- Chargrilled sour dough, to serve
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
1 Cut the cucumbers into 1cm-thick rounds. Cut the capsicum into 3cm pieces.
2 Press 1 piece cucumber, 1 cherry tomato, 1 piece capsicum and 1 olive alternately onto a skewer, repeat to complete the skewer. Repeat to make remaining 11 skewers. Arrange on a serving platter or board. Crumble over the feta.
3 Whisk all the dressing ingredients together with salt and pepper. Spoon over the skewers. Serve with chargrilled bread.