- 1 bunch green kale, leaves washed, dried
- ¼ small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 red radish, very thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- ⅓ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbs tahini
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl with salt and pepper until well combined.
2. Remove the centre core from the kale leaves. Finely shred the leaves and add to the dressing. Toss to coat. Set aside 10 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the kale and dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.