- 1 bunch oregano
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 small pizza bases
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- 20g parmesan, finely grated
- 180g bocconcini, drained and torn
1. Put 2 flat trays into oven. Preheat oven and trays to 230°C fan forced.
2. Remove ⅓ cup oregano leaves from the bunch. Put into a bowl. Squash the tomatoes between fingers and add to oregano with oil, salt and pepper.
3. Top pizza bases with mozzarella, parmesan, boccocini and tomato mixture. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the bases are golden. Cut into wedges, serve.