Baby Cos Lettuce
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 2 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped
- 4 green shallots, chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 tbs yoghurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
1. Separate the leaves, wash and dry well. Roughly chop and scatter on a large platter or board.
2. Scatter over the cucumber, avocado, shallots, mint leaves and pistachio nuts.
3. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together with salt and pepper. Spoon over the salad. Serve.
Make sure the leaves are washed and dried well so the dressing sticks.
Don’t over dress the salad. Dress salad just as your about to serve it.