Kale & Herb
- 6 kale leaves, centre spine removed, leaves shredded
- 1 bunch watermelon radish or red radish
- 1 bunch continental parsley
- 1 bunch green basil
- 2 tbs pepita (pumpkin) seeds, toasted
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tsp horseradish cream
- 1 tsp caster sugar
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients with salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the kale leaves, toss to coat. Cover and set aside 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, trim the radish. Thinly slice larger radish into rounds, leaving smaller ones whole. Remove ½ cup parsley leaves and ½ cup basil leaves. Add radish, herbs and pepita seeds to the kale. Season and toss well to combine. Serve.