With Dill &
- 1 bunch dill
- 60g butter, softened
- 1 tbs capers, drained, chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 600g green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, toasted (optional)
1. Remove 2 tablespoons dill leaves from bunch and finely chop. Add to the butter with capers and juice from 2 quarters. Season and mix well. Set aside.
2. Steam, microwave or boil trimmed green beans until bright green and just tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add dill and caper butter and toss until well coated. Serve with extra dill leaves and remaining lemon wedges.