- 1 cauliflower, washed, sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, bruised
- 1 bunch continental parsley
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs flaked almonds, toasted
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp caster sugar
1. Preheat oven 200°C fan forced. Scatter the cauliflower over the base of large greased roasting pan.
2. Combine oil and spices and spoon over the cauliflower, turn to coat. Roast 15-20 minutes until light golden and just tender. Set aside to cool 10 minutes. Remove 1 cup parsley leaves from the bunch. Add to the cauliflower with green shallots.
3. Combine dressing ingredients with salt and pepper and spoon over the cauliflower, toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve.