& Chilli, Lime, Mint
- ¼ cup tandoori paste
- ¾ cup greek yoghurt
- 2 limes, quartered
- 12 large or 24 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 mignonette lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- ¼ cup roasted salted cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
1. Combine the tandoori paste and 2 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a bowl. Add the juice from 1 lime quarter. Stir to combine. Add prawns, stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. Mix the remaining yoghurt with half the chilli. Finely chop ¼ cup of mint leaves and stir into the yoghurt with juice of 1 lime quarter. Season, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Preheat greased barbecue plate on medium-high. Barbecue the prawns for 3-4 minutes, turning until just cooked through and lightly charred. Remove to a plate, cool for 5 minutes.
4. Arrange 12 lettuce leaves on a plate or serving platter. Spoon a dollop of chilli lime yoghurt onto each. Top with prawns. Scatter over cashew nuts, remaining chilli, mint and coriander. Serve with remaining yoghurt mixture and lime wedges.
Note: Oakleaf Lettuce or Butter Lettuce can be used as a substitute for Mignonette