Little Gem Lettuce
chilli herb and avocado cups
- 1 x 2 pack little gem lettuce
- 2 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbs chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbs chopped mint leaves
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 vine ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 100g soft feta
- ¼ cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- Extra coriander, to garnish
1 Separate the leaves of the little gem lettuce, wipe clean. Arrange on serving platter.
2 Spoon avocado into a bowl. Roughly smash with a fork. Add yoghurt, chill, coriander and mint. Squeeze over the juice from one lemon half, season with pepper. Stir to combine. Remove the seeds from the tomato, finely dice the flesh.
3 Top each lettuce cup with a spoonful of avocado mixture. Crumble over a little feta then sprinkle with tomatoes and pistachio. Top with coriander leaves. Serve with remaining lemon half into wedges.